2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be sent back to our servers or the servers of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an Invisible Beacon?
An invisible beacon (or web beacon) is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website, used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
Since the statistics are tracked anonymously, no right is required to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for the purposes similar marketing.
7. Your rights regarding personal data
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you give us your consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless certain reasons justify this treatment.
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to modify the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. Contact details
12, Duchscherstrooss L-6868 Wecker
E-mail : email@example.com