the COLOP EOS 40 is a stamp made with a technology called Flash. This is the most advanced manufacturing technology in the stamp industry and results in sharper, more precise impressions than rubber stamps. In addition, you will be able to make approximately 20,000 impressions with your EOS stamp, which is twice that of a conventional stamp.
Dimensions: 59x23mm | Max. 6 lines of text
Dimensions de l’étiquette personnalisable : 71x72mm
Avantages des tampons Colop EOS par rapport aux tampons en caoutchouc :
- Flash stamps have so-called "pre-inked" plates and do not require an ink cartridge.
- Sharper and more precise imprints, so ideal for logos or small text.
- The ink is oil based and therefore more durable and water resistant.
- Leur boîtier est ergonomique et léger, même pour les grands modèles.
- All stamps in the Colop EOS range can produce almost 20,000 impressions.
- Facile à réencrer, sans salissures.