the Colop EOS 45 is a stamp made with a technology called Flash. This is the most advanced manufacturing technology in the stamp industry and results in sharper, more precise impressions than rubber stamps. In addition, you will be able to make approximately 20,000 impressions with your EOS stamp, which is twice that of a conventional stamp.
Dimensions: 82 x 25mm | Max. 6 lines of text
Advantages of Colop EOS stamps compared to rubber stamps:
- Flash stamps have so-called "pre-inked" plates and do not require an ink cartridge.
- Sharper and more precise imprints, so ideal for logos or small text.
- The ink is oil based and therefore more durable and water resistant.
- Their case is ergonomic and lightweight, even for large models.
- All stamps in the Colop EOS range can produce almost 20,000 impressions.
- Easy to re-ink, smudge-free.