COLOP e-mark introductory video with examples of use
The electronic stamp with multicolored print from COLOP
Change prints flexibly
Unlike conventional stamps, the COLOP e-mark allows you to easily edit your prints using the free app (available on iOS, Android and PC).
Easily create individual prints
Use your own images and texts to create prints in the editor included in the e-mark app.
Ready-to-use print templates
Choose your prints from a huge collection of pre-made templates.
Thanks to a multicolor cartridge, you can print with your logos, images or predefined templates.
Compact and portable
Thanks to the built-in battery, you can easily use it on the go.
- Footprint dimensions: 150 x 14mm
- Multicolor printing (add logos and images to prints)
- Battery powered for maximum mobility and flexibility
- Store up to 4 fingerprints permanently on the e-mark
- Print on all absorbent surfaces (e.g. paper, cardboard, textiles, wood, etc.)
- Sophisticated software for unlimited creation of print patterns
- Automatic date, time and numbering function
- QR Code & Barcode Generator
- Wide range of ready-to-use impressions included
- Create your own individual prints
- Modern and ergonomic design
Discover all the information about the COLOP e-mark electronic marking device on the dedicated website. Questions? Consult the Frequently Asked Questions (click on the corresponding tab on the left).
The 10 most frequently asked questions
1. Which surfaces can be e-marked?
Currently, the e-mark can mark on all absorbent surfaces, such as paper, cardboard, wood, fabric and other surfaces with a special primer. Some materials with non-absorbent surfaces such as metal, plastic or glass may be marked, but they do not stay permanently and the ink does not dry out. For this type of surface use COLOP label sheets and stick them on.
2. What size imprint can be made with the e-mark?
A print can measure up to 14mm high and 150mm long. Use the continuous marking feature in the app to repeat your prints and make even longer markings.
3. How does the e-mark work?
The e-mark is operated by software on a mobile device (tablet, smartphone, laptop) or on a PC. It generates a WIFI-hotspot and then connects to your mobile device. For the desktop version, you can connect your Windows PC via USB with your e-mark. In the software it is possible to create, modify and transfer imprints to the e-mark, which is immediately ready to stamp.
4. What can be done in the e-mark application?
Use the app to create your own prints or use one of the many pre-defined templates. Fingerprints can easily be sent to the e-mark and stamped immediately. The application offers several features such as automatic date and time function, numbering function, barcode generator, QR-codes generator and much more.
5. For which devices is the e-mark software available?
The application works on Android and iOS devices and there is also software for computers (Windows). Mobile devices with software versions Android 5.0 and iOS 11 and above are recommended. Older versions only offer limited functionality.
6. Do I still need my mobile phone/tablet to take an imprint?
No. Once you've set up your e-mark, you can permanently store up to four fingerprints in it. These can be used in offline mode – without connecting to the software. To switch between prints in offline mode, you need to tap the top of the e-mark four times.
7. How many prints can I make with one cartridge?
Cartridge life depends on several factors including print size and ink coverage. Approximately 5000 prints can be made with a 14mm x 100mm print with approximately 15 % coverage.
8. I have a document, a form… with a predefined space for printing. How can I e-mark in this field?
The markings on the side of the e-mark help to position your imprint precisely in predefined spaces. Moreover, you can choose your starting position in the app for better operation.
9. What type of color/ink does the e-mark use?
The e-mark is based on inkjet technology. You will find a tricolor ink cartridge inside the e-mark, which was specially developed for COLOP e-mark. The ink is water based. All color combinations can be made with the three inks inside the cartridge.
10. Can I use the e-mark without a power supply?
Of course — the e-mark is truly mobile. Its built-in battery lasts up to five hours when continuously marking and even longer when printing multiple imprints. The battery is charged in 2.75 hours, from 0 to 100 %. Use the protective case to transport the e-mark safely from one place to another.
You have not found an answer to your question? Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.